United Bank offers ATMs (Automatic Teller Machines) in the Union area for the convenience of our customers. ATMs allow you to have access to your checking and savings accounts at all times, with the use of your personal identification number (PIN).
United Bank's ATMs can be found in the following locations:
- Fink's Discount Foods
- Union Purschke Oil Co.
- Union East Central College
- DJ's Gas Station in Beaufort
ATMs are also located at all three United Bank facilities:
- 15 East Main, Union
- 210 Hwy 50 West, Union
- 1440 Rebel Road, Union
Now visit any United Bank of Union, Bank of Washington, or Citizens National Bank of St. Louis ATM and make a cash withdrawal from your UBU bank account absolutely free! No foreign ATM charges or fees apply!
This opportunity expands UBU ATM customer reach throughout Franklin County, St. Charles County, St. Louis County, and Warren County! See below for a complete list of Bank of Washington and Citizens National Bank of St. Louis ATM locations. Click here for more information regarding Bank of Washington ATMs. Click here for more information regarding Citizens National Bank of St. Louis. *Only Citizens National Bank ATMs apply. MoneyPass ATMs still carry a foreign ATM fee.
- 200 W. Main in Washington (BOW Branch)
- 2629 E. 5th in Washington (BOW Branch)
- 1 E. 14th in Washington (BOW Branch)
- 3333 Hwy 100 in Villa Ridge (BOW Branch)
- 2687 Hwy 100 in Gray Summit (BOW Branch)
- 2073-A Washington Crossing in Washington (BOW Schnuck's Branch)
- JCPenney Parking Lot in Washington
- Mercy Clinic in Washington
- Mercy Hospital in Washington
- ZX Gas Station in Washington
- S&R Convenience in Marthasville
- 7305 Manchester Rd. in Maplewood (CNB Branch)
- 430 St. Ferdinand in Florissant (CNB Branch)
- 9111 Mackenzie in Affton (CNB Branch)
- 11812 Dorsett Road in Maryland Heights (CNB Branch)
- 671 Salt Lick Road in St. Peters (CNB Branch)
- 2145 Bluestone Drive in St. Charles (CNB Branch)
- Schlafly Bottleworks in Maplewood
- Schlafly Tap Room in St. Louis
Transactions completed at United Bank of Union, Bank of Washington, or Citizens National Bank of St. Louis ATMs are free of charge for United Bank of Union customers. Transactions performed at another bank's ATM will be subject to charges as outlined on our current Fee Schedule. ATM surcharges assessed by other banks may also apply.