Due to current health concerns, we will be closing the lobbies of all UBU branches to unnecessary traffic starting Monday, March 23. Drive thru services will remain open with regular business hours.
If you need to speak with an Account Service Representative, a Loan Officer, or access your safe Deposit Box please call 636-583-255 to set up an appointment. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.
Last Updated: April 1, 2020
United Bank of Union is here for you.
In our commitment and dedication to serving our customers and community, United Bank of Union will be monitoring the developing COVID-19 situation and doing our best to inform our customers of any developments. Please check this web page, Facebook, and emails regularly for the most up-to-date information. Rest assured that United Bank has multiple resources to support and assist our customers.
The CARES Act
On March 27, 2020, the United States Congress and President Trump signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act).
Small Business Administration
For more information as to how this impacts you as a business owner, please visit the SBA website here.
One of the most pressing needs is helping your business retain employees and keep your doors open. Here are some highlights of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):
- Starting on Friday, April 3, small businesses and sole proprietorships can apply and receive loans to cover their payroll and other certain expenses through United Bank of Union and other existing SBA lenders.
- Starting on Friday, April 10, independent contracts and self-employed individuals can apply and receive loans to cover their payroll and other certain expenses through United Bank of Union and other existing SBA lenders.
- To apply for a Paycheck Protection Program application, please click here.
Please contact us with questions and/or concerns at 636-583-2555.
We will continue to monitor the news and any reports and/or requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as announcements from local, state, and federal governments. As we navigate these uncertain times, please know that UBU remains committed to providing the best service possible to our customers and community. Use this page as a resource as we will continue to update this page regularly.
Customer accounts can be accessed through our Online Banking platform or through the UBU Mobile App. From there, customers can check balances, transfer funds, view transactions, deposit checks, locate ATMs, and more. These platforms allow for 24/7 access to customer accounts. If you have any questions or wish to enroll, please give us a call at 636-583-2555.
UBU Safety Measures:
- Lobby closures to unnecessary traffic
- Sanitation protection and measures
- Encourage online banking and payments
- Hand sanitation and cleaning stations
- If you need to speak with an Account Service Representative, a Loan Officer, or access your Safe Deposit Box please call to set up an appointment.
- Manage your finances from home using our Online Banking platform or the UBU Mobile App
- Take advantage of the Drive Thru to help reduce the risk of exposure
- Ways to pay while keeping social distance
- Digital wallets
- Online shopping
- Debit or Credit Cards
- Loan and Mortgage payments can be made through the drive thru or online.
- If you have questions or need help setting up your online account, please call 636-583-2555
- Learn how to spot potential scams and prevent fraud
- Don’t click on links from sources you are not familiar with. Unknown links could contain viruses designed to infect your computer or electronic device. Make sure the anti-malware and anti-virus software on your computer is up to date.
- Be vigilant when receiving emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or experts saying that have information about the virus. For the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations. If you see ads touting prevention, treatment, or cure claims for the Coronavirus, ask yourself: if there’s been a medical breakthrough, would you be hearing about it for the first time through an ad or sales pitch?
- Do your homework when it comes to donations, whether through charities or crowdfunding sites. Don’t let anyone rush you into making a donation. If someone requests donations in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money, don’t do it.
- Be alert to “investment opportunities.” The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is warning people about online promotions, including on social media, claiming that the products or services of publicly-traded companies can prevent, detect, or cure coronavirus and that the stock of these companies will dramatically increase in value as a result.
Upcoming UBU and Community Event Status.
- April 2 – Project United with the class of 2020 – Cancelled
- April 20-25 - Community Banking Week – Postponed
- April 22 – FDP Event – Wills and Trusts – Postponed
- Seniority Club Travel and Financial Development Seminars through April 30th – Postponed
- May 22 - ECC Health Fair - Cancelled
- All schools closed until April 23
- Breakfast and lunch options are available for children ages 18 and under, click here for more information
- All spring sports postponed at this time
City of Union:
- Scenic Regional Library – Closed through April 25
- Virtual events available through Scenic Regional's Facebook page
- City Hall will be closed to walk-in traffic. All business will be done over the phone or by mail; a drop box is located on the east side of the building next to the parking lot for payments or forms.
- All parks, walking paths, and park restrooms will remain open (under normal weather conditions)
- All city-coordinated indoor activities, programs, and facilities are postponed until May 1st.
- All Pavilion Rentals in the City of Union Parks are canceled through May 1.
- Union Auditorium is closed to the public until further notice. This includes walkers, line dancers, and pickleball.
- Kite Fest, scheduled for April 4, is cancelled.
- Playgrounds within the Union City Parks are closed until further notice effective March 26, 2020.
Contact United Bank of Union for any questions or concerns.
With all UBU lobbies currently closed, please see below for adjust hours of operation for all United Bank of Union Drive Thru's:
Monday – Thursday: 8am through 6pm
Friday: 8am through 6pm
Saturday: 8am through 12pm
All lobbies are closed unless an appointment has been scheduled. Please call 636-583-2555 to set up an appointment if you need assistance with an Account Services representative or Loan Officer.