United Bank of Union Loan Forms
- Standard mail to United Bank of Union, PO Box 500, Union, MO 63084.
- Fax applications to 636-584-4405.
- Drop off at one of our three branch locations.
- Consumer Handbook on Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Your Home Loan Tool Kit (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit
Conforming Payment Notice
Loans Secured by Consumer's Principal Dwelling
All loan payments must be accompanied by the account number, payment notice or payment coupon provided. Loan payments may be sent to: United Bank of Union, P O Box 500 or 15 E. Main Street, Union MO 63084. Loan payments may also be made in person or to bank personnel at any of our Banking Centers.
Payments must be received by 5:00 P.M. Central Time, Monday through Friday to be credited as of that date with the exception of bank holidays. Payments received after the stated cut off time of 5:00 P.M. will be credited as of the next business day or as otherwise permitted by law.
Loan payments originated through United Bank of Union's Online Banking will be applied to the specified loan account if initiated by 5:00 P.M. Central Time, Monday through Friday. Loan payments originated after the stated cut off time of 5:00 P.M. will be credited as of the next business day or otherwise permitted by law.