United Bank of Union Loan Forms
- Standard mail to United Bank of Union, PO Box 500, Union, MO 63084.
- Fax applications to 636-584-4405.
- Drop off at one of our three branch locations.
- Consumer Handbook on Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Your Home Loan Tool Kit (A Step-By-Step Guide)
Conforming Payment Notice
Loans Secured by Consumer's Principal Dwelling
All loan payments must be accompanied by the account number, payment notice or payment coupon provided. Loan payments may be sent to: United Bank of Union, P O Box 500 or 15 E. Main Street, Union MO 63084. Loan payments may also be made in person or to bank personnel at any of our Banking Centers.
Loan payments must be received by the close of business, Monday through Friday by 6:00 p.m. (Central Time). Payments received after 6:00 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Friday will be credited as of the next business day. Payments received on Saturday, Sunday, or Bank Holiday will be credited the next business day or as otherwise permitted by law.
Loan payments submitted through United Bank of Union's Online Banking will be credited to your loan at the time you submit the payment.